I have decided to shut down launchparty.org and discontinue our tutorials and templates.
Sadly, it's just not going to be possible to execute LaunchParty’s long-term vision with the new Elementor 3.0 design system.
Our website will be accessible (but not updated) until November 1, 2020. If you plan on using our templates after we shut down, be sure to download our preview images.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
- Receive a telephone number for your small business (toll free number, local number, or an existing number).
- Manage your phone system in the cloud (often referred to as VoIP, virtual PBX, or virtual phone system).
- Route incoming calls to a single number or multiple numbers simultaneously.
- Create multiple extensions for a single phone number. Each extension can be transferred directly to the appropriate person’s mobile/cell phone.
- Have your outgoing caller ID display your business number when making calls from your mobile/cell phone.
- Receive voicemail messages in your email inbox as an attachment or transcribed to text.
- Send and receive faxes online.
How Can This Be Free?
All of our tutorials are supported by the small affiliate commission we receive when you purchase SiteGround Hosting and Elementor Pro. We are not associated with SiteGround or Elementor in any way.