- Receive a telephone number for your small business (toll free number, local number, or an existing number).
- Manage your phone system in the cloud (often referred to as VoIP, virtual PBX, or virtual phone system).
- Route incoming calls to a single number or multiple numbers simultaneously.
- Create multiple extensions for a single phone number. Each extension can be transferred directly to the appropriate person’s mobile/cell phone.
- Have your outgoing caller ID display your business number when making calls from your mobile/cell phone.
- Receive voicemail messages in your email inbox as an attachment or transcribed to text.
- Send and receive faxes online.
How Can This Challenge Be Free?
Our "Website In A Weekend" challenge is supported by the small affiliate commissions we receive from SiteGround Hosting and Elementor Pro. Other than this, we are not associated with SiteGround or Elementor in any way.